KITH×Converse Chuck Taylor releasing this Friday.
English follows Japanese.
Ronnie Fiegが手掛けるKITHよりConverseのアイコニックなモデルChuck Taylor All Star 1970とのコラボレーションが公開された。同スニーカーを代表するカラーであるブラックとキャンバスをベースにKITHのロゴをアッパーとソールに落とし込んだ一足。同モデルは4/19 KITHの各店舗で発売。
Kith partners with Converse to create two collaborative models as part of Kith’s Classics Program. This collection includes iconic color such as canvas and black. Both the Parchment and Black Chuck Taylor receive a Kith Monogram print across their canvas uppers, while a new leather lining elevates the material execution. A Kith logo is also located on the lateral side of the soles. Both Kith x Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 1970 Classics release this Friday in-store only at all Kith shops. There will not be an online release at this time.
- The North Face Black Series “THE ARCHIVES, REIMAGINED” Collection
- sacai x Nike LDWaffle releasing on September 12th.
- Off White×Nike SB Dunk University Red/University Red/Wolf Grey
- Supreme×OAMC Overdyed Vintage Military Liner releasing on September 6th.
- Air Jordan6×Travis Scott releasing on October 12th.